HELLO & WELCOME
The White Magnolia is an elegant country venue situated on a family-owned and well-manicured, 110-acre working Quarter Horse and commercial cattle farm. Located in Kentwood, Louisiana, just 30 minutes from both Hammond, Louisiana, and McComb, Mississippi, The White Magnolia provides a mix of vintage charm and southern style.
Our Magnolia Manor is located right over the Mississippi State Line and just six miles from The White Magnolia, Magnolia Manor is perfect for your rehearsal dinner, shower, or party. Where the old-fashioned charm of yesteryear meets the event of your dreams.
- Exclusive use of entire venue and grounds starting at 8am until end of reception
- Bridal and Groom Suites to get ready (Lunch provided w/ Seed, Flower & Tree packages) VIEW SUITES
- Stocked pond, gaming area, and fire pit for the Groom and his guys to enjoy day of wedding
- Gorgeous landscaped courtyard with fountain, fire bowls, lounge seating, and cocktail time for reception.
- Open air chapel for ceremony with church pews, sound system
- Full reception catering of 7 food items & charcuterie display for 3 hours
- Complimentary use of tables, chairs, linens, china & stemware
- Complimentary use of cake stand, cutting & serving the bride and grooms cake
- Wedding Package options from 150 guest to 350 guests VIEW PACKAGES
- Petite Packages for 50 guests VIEW PACKAGES
ALL WEDDING PACKAGES INCLUDE
PACKAGE ADD-ON OPTIONS
- Bar Packages & Specialty Cocktails
- Additional food items or Interactive food stations
- On-Site Guest Cottages w/ extended use of gaming area, fire pit after wedding reception VIEW LODGING
- Lodging at our sister venue, Magnolia Manor just a few miles away
- Make it a weekend event when you add our Rehearsal Dinner or Day after Brunch packages
- As many additional hours for reception as your heart desires
What Our Guests Are Saying...
Rinea Blanchard, Mother of the Groom
My son and Daughter in-laws Wedding was the most stunning wedding I've ever been too! Every detail was perfect. The entire staff, the food, the venue, the manor...everything could not have been better! Thank you for the wonderful memories!