“ Magnolia Flower Package” package is our middle package and is perfect for those who want a little extra help with all those last minute details, as well as help with wedding day preparation. is package includes everything in our complete wed- ding package plus the following:
MONTH OF THE WEDDING AND EVENT PLANNER
Our wedding coordinator will ease the stress of the last minute details and make your event the one you have dreamed of.
PREPARATION FOR YOUR WEDDING DAY
• 1 meeting is required with clients to discuss vendor information and expectations of the ceremony and reception.
• Advice is given and checklist will be made of the things needed before the big day.
• We will discuss the amount of help that will be needed to execute the bride vision.
• Meeting with our wedding coordinators and the person handling the wedding day.
• Responsible for conducting the rehearsal the night before at White Magnolia.
• Responsible for reception and ceremony set up.
• Responsible for tasks such as placing table names, cards, favors, toasting glasses, and
• serving set per your instructions.
• Someone will be on site 6 hours before the ceremony and will stay till the send off of
the bride and groom.
• Depending on the amount of set up, this could vary and would be extra $35.00 per
hour. If more time is needed or more than one person is needed.
• Facilitate the wedding ceremony
• Check for any items necessary to properly conduct the ceremony
• Oversee ushers, priest/pastors, and bridal party.
• Properly line up processional and cue musicians.
• Manage wedding vendors per your instructions.
• Bustle brides gown.
• Coordinate entertainment and all announcements during reception.
• Ensure payment of candors tips and balances.
• Return any personal or rented items to their owners and pick up gifts or anything that belongs to the bride and deliver items to responsible party.
• Prepared for any emergency situation.
• You will also have use of our beautiful brass candlesticks and brass lanterns
including the candles.
WEDDING DAY PREPARATION
Rehearsal: A scheduled rehearsal time for your exclusive use.
Bridal Suite: All day use of our charming and comfortable bridal suite with well lit dressing stations, beautiful hanging area and hangers for gorgeous dress pictures, refrigerator, microwave, stocked with champagne, water and soft drinks, a full catered lunch, and gorgeous view.
Groom Suite: All day use of our rustic and masculine grooms suite, complete with refrigerator and microwave, full bathroom including shower and linens. Grooms are happy to nd the refrigerator stocked with beverages and a full catered lunch. The groom and his men will be happy to pass the day Fishing in our stocked pond or lounging while enjoying the views.
Pictures: Use of the venue and grounds for engagement, bridal and day of wedding pictures. The property is a photographers dream come true. You may take pictures under the oaks in front of the farm house, or in any of the pastures on the property. Don’t bother the bull and he won’t bother you!
The main reception area and ceremony area are available all day for your Florist and planners to make your special day beautiful!
Outdoor: The pavilion by the pond is included in your wedding package. The pavilion includes a beautiful accent archway framed in linens to create the perfect backdrop for your ceremony.
Indoor: Take a walk down the staircase and then the aisle to your beautiful ceremony in front of the twenty eight foot brick replace with the old cypress mantle. What a beautiful backdrop for your wedding come rain or shine!
Outdoor Ceremony Seating: Six beautiful antique church pews will seat your closest family members while other friends and family will sit on the vintage shaker style wooden benches. The trees surrounding the pavilion and pond are beautifully lit to add an extra special touch as the sunlight fades.
Guests are in awe as they enter the front doors of the White Magnolia and get their First glimpse of the night of your life. Your wedding package includes use of the entire venue (including the bride and groom suites if you need a break from the festivities) until 11:00 PM (extra charge for overtime. $250 per hour after 11pm.) The following are also included:
Balcony overlooking reception area where guests can view the festivities from above.
Round tables and wooden cross back chairs to seat 285.
Tall wooden tables with tall wooden cross back chairs.
Linens in your choice of colors for all tables.
White fine china, stemware, silverware and napkins included in catering package.
12 foot bar.
Both side porches have 2 sets of doors which fold back at to create and indoor/ outdoor atmosphere.
Porches include curtains that may be closed during inclement weather.
Porches will be heated during inclement weather and include ceiling fans during spring and summer.
Stage for band.
Fireplace with gas logs burning for winter weddings.
Champagne and flutes included for bridal toast.
Caters will cut the cake for no additional charge. China for guests and champagne flutes for wedding party are provided for cake.
Wedding package including full catering and all of the above amenities for up to 150 people. (Ages 6 and under are free)
Saturday : $16,900.00
Friday & Sunday: $16,400.00
Monday- Thursday $15,000.00
Low season: July and August 10% discount
151-199 guests add $63 per person
200-249 guests add $60 per person
250-299 guests add $58 per person
20% taxable gratuity and 7.45% tax added to your total